|Brightness Lever||Smooth Dimming|
|Other Feature||Ultra-Thin Design & Rotatable Stand|
1. How long to be plugged in. If we leave it plugged in for a period of time will it burn out?
Well, there's a timer on it that limits the length of time the bright light is on. Up to 60 minutes. You can leave it plugged in all the time with just a pilot light on (it's been plugged in for weeks here).
2. Is it a full spectrum light?
Yes. A full-spectrum light without UV
3.Will this run on 12 volts ?
It runs on AC 100-240V
4. What is the recommended time of use?
We suggest Starting with 10mins, 10-30mins after waking up to have a good mood for a new day. 10-30mins after hard work at 4pm to refresh yourslef is also recommended.
5. Is it electric or can it run on batteries so it will go from room to room easily?
It is electric and needs to be plugged in to get started.
6. Can this be used as Grow Lights for Plants?
Typically, plants need some UV to help with plant growth. This lamp is UV-free, so technically it is not a grow light. However, I have heard positive feedback from customers who use this for their plants, which seems to be helpful. So though not technically recommended for this purpose, it is certainly worth trying. .