- reate a Sunny Window Indoors: Mimics the full spectrum of light found in daylight, UV-free LED shines with a 10,000 lux intensity to bring 6500K light to help fight winter blues, jet lag, shift work & seasonal changes
- Ultra-Thin Design: Lightweight & unobtrusive 0.39in profile is super portable, simply slip into the supplied protective storage bag & away you go
- Rotatable Stand: Pivot the stand 90 degrees for use in portrait or landscape & adjust the opening angle between 40-100 degrees to position the light as best needed
- Smooth Dimming: Simply touch the “+ “or the “–“ button for 2 seconds to set your ideal dosage & reap the mood-boosting benefits the light brings
- Easy-Set Timer: Long press the power button to start the 30min timer, LED indicator blinks white upon successful activation, long press a second time to cancel the timer
- 10,000 Lux for Effective Light Therapy: Emulating natural sunlight at 6500K, the light therapy lamp helps you keep energetic and focused
- Energy-Efficient LEDs: The 33 LEDs deliver the full brightness at only 12W and do not emit any UV light or other polluting radiation
- Adjustable Brightness: Adjust 3 levels of brightness to accommodate the user’s sensitivity to light, environment, and distance from lamp
- Easy Button & Touch Control: Pressing the button on the bottom or tapping the switch on the top to turn on the lamp or to choose light brightness levels(Long press the switch to turn off the light)
- Compact Design: The lamp measures just 5.9 x 5.9 x 4.5 inches (15 x 15 x 11.4 cm) so it can be set up even in small places and easily stored away
- 10000 Lux Bright Light Therapy: Simulating natural daylight at 6500K, the glare-free light therapy lamp helps to effectively combat gloomy mood and rainy days, no risk of sunburn as this lamp is UV-free
- 20%-100% Customized Brightness: Easily adjust the brightness to cater to various needs, moods, lighting distances, and during autumn and winter days
- 60 Energy-Efficient LEDs: More LEDs are used to deliver the full brightness at only 12W, does not emit any UV light or other polluting radiation
- Ultra Compact: The therapy lamp measures only 6.9 x 6.5 x 4.2in so it can be set up anywhere like on a desk, kitchen counter, or other small places; easily stored away to be taken with you anywhere when travelling
- Easy Touch Control: Just tap the Power button on the top to turn the lamp on or off, and the Brightness button smoothly dims or brightens the lamp
Whether you reside in a harsh winter environment, work long overtime hours in an office cubicle, or suffer from mood disorders like depression. TaoTronics Therapy lamps can help you to reduce the seasonal affective disorder (SAD) and improve the mood considerably.
1. What is SAD?
SAD is Seasonal Affective Disorder, a type of depression that's related to changes in seasons. It is prevalent in the fall and winter seasons. SAD begins and ends at about the same times every year.
2. Does led light therapy help with sad?
In the brain, there is a protein called SERT that transports serotonin to the presynaptic neuron from the synaptic cleft. It plays a major role in serotonin regulation, affecting mood and depression. Therapy lamps can used to the winter-pattern SAD occurs when there’s a shortage of sunlight. Higher SERT levels prevent proper serotonin functioning. More detail.
3. What are the symptoms of spring and summer SAD？
Some SAD symptoms are specific to the summer and spring seasons. This type of SAD is referred to as summer depression and its symptoms include:
Insomnia, Poor appetite, Weight loss, Increased anxiety, agitation, and occasionally violent behavior
4. What are the symptoms of fall and winter SAD?
The type of SAD that occurs during fall and winter is known as winter depression. Its symptoms include Oversleeping, Increased cravings for sugary foods and carbohydrates, Rapid weight gain, Lasting tiredness, arms and, legs feel heavy, Social withdrawal, A huge drop in energy levels and physical activity.
For more guides and troubleshooting of TaoTronics Lamp, Please refer to this step by step guide: How to Use TaoTronics LED Desk/Floor Lamp .