- 10000 Lux Bright Light Therapy: Simulating natural daylight at 6500K, the glare-free light therapy lamp helps to effectively combat gloomy mood and rainy days, no risk of sunburn as this lamp is UV-free
- 20%-100% Customized Brightness: Easily adjust the brightness to cater to various needs, moods, lighting distances, and during autumn and winter days
- 60 Energy-Efficient LEDs: More LEDs are used to deliver the full brightness at only 12W, does not emit any UV light or other polluting radiation
- Ultra Compact: The therapy lamp measures only 6.9 x 6.5 x 4.2in so it can be set up anywhere like on a desk, kitchen counter, or other small places; easily stored away to be taken with you anywhere when travelling
- Easy Touch Control: Just tap the Power button on the top to turn the lamp on or off, and the Brightness button smoothly dims or brightens the lamp
- reate a Sunny Window Indoors: Mimics the full spectrum of light found in daylight, UV-free LED shines with a 10,000 lux intensity to bring 6500K light to help fight winter blues, jet lag, shift work & seasonal changes
- Ultra-Thin Design: Lightweight & unobtrusive 0.39in profile is super portable, simply slip into the supplied protective storage bag & away you go
- Rotatable Stand: Pivot the stand 90 degrees for use in portrait or landscape & adjust the opening angle between 40-100 degrees to position the light as best needed
- Smooth Dimming: Simply touch the “+ “or the “–“ button for 2 seconds to set your ideal dosage & reap the mood-boosting benefits the light brings
- Easy-Set Timer: Long press the power button to start the 30min timer, LED indicator blinks white upon successful activation, long press a second time to cancel the timer
- Wider & Brighter: designed with two 11" Light panels produce more pure white light with 10, 000 intensity to enhance your wellbeing quicker than general light therapy lamp; UV-free LEDs filter out over 99.99% of UV rays to protect your Eyes
- Ready to go: auto power off when the lamp is folded up; thinner than a book, so you can easily carry it wherever you go
- Customizable brightness: smooth Dimming function makes it easy to adjust brightness levels from 20% to 100% with a simple touch of the button
- Adjustable stand: freely adjust the opening angle between 40-100 degrees to position the light as Best needed
- Easy set timer: turn on the 30 minute timer by long pressing the power button until it lights up, indicating successful activation
- Uv-free 10000 lux light therapy lamp: features the same 6500k color temperature of natural sunlight to help fight winter blues, jet Lag, and shift work or seasonal changes
- 3 brightness settings: set the level that best suits the environment, The distance from the light therapy lamp, and your Sensitivity
- User-centered design: touch control lets you press to turn on/ off or slide to set the timer; conveniently time your sessions from 10 to 60 minutes
- Compact silhouette: foldable bracket makes it easy to store and carry; fits next to your laptop, on the kitchen counter, within your cubicle desk, and more
- Wallet- & environment-friendly: the light therapy lamp's LED Lasts 8x longer than fluorescent bulbs, minimizing replacements and maintenance
Whether you reside in a harsh winter environment, work long overtime hours in an office cubicle, or suffer from mood disorders like depression. TaoTronics Therapy lamps can help you to reduce the seasonal affective disorder (SAD) and improve the mood considerably.
1. What is SAD?
SAD is Seasonal Affective Disorder, a type of depression that's related to changes in seasons. It is prevalent in the fall and winter seasons. SAD begins and ends at about the same times every year.
2. Does led light therapy help with sad?
In the brain, there is a protein called SERT that transports serotonin to the presynaptic neuron from the synaptic cleft. It plays a major role in serotonin regulation, affecting mood and depression. Therapy lamps can used to the winter-pattern SAD occurs when there’s a shortage of sunlight. Higher SERT levels prevent proper serotonin functioning. More detail.
3. What are the symptoms of spring and summer SAD？
Some SAD symptoms are specific to the summer and spring seasons. This type of SAD is referred to as summer depression and its symptoms include:
Insomnia, Poor appetite, Weight loss, Increased anxiety, agitation, and occasionally violent behavior
4. What are the symptoms of fall and winter SAD?
The type of SAD that occurs during fall and winter is known as winter depression. Its symptoms include Oversleeping, Increased cravings for sugary foods and carbohydrates, Rapid weight gain, Lasting tiredness, arms and, legs feel heavy, Social withdrawal, A huge drop in energy levels and physical activity.
For more guides and troubleshooting of TaoTronics Lamp, Please refer to this step by step guide: How to Use TaoTronics LED Desk/Floor Lamp .