- Ultra-Long Work Time: 6 rechargeable batteries, each with a capacity of 2600mAh, to run 4hrs on a full charge, and bring a standby time up to 10hrs; auto shut-off after 15mins of continuous use to protect against overheating
- 10 Adjustable Speeds: 24W high-torque motor produces 1400 to 3200 strokes per minute to reach tissue as deep as 12mm to increase blood flow for effective post-workout muscle relief
- 6 Specialty Massage Heads: Interchangeable heads in 6 shapes to target specific muscle groups for faster recovery; easy and quick to remove and affix massage heads in seconds
- Quiet Operation: Adopts 24V brushless motor and high quality bearing for an almost drop-dead silent massage to use in the office or gym without causing a disturbance
- Practical Travel Case: Comes with a PU travel case to keep all the parts in perfect order, making it easier to store
- 24W high-torque motor strokes 1400 to 3200 times per minute and reach your tissue as deep as 12mm to increase blood flow and thus relieve muscle soreness and stiffness better
- Massage heads in different shapes to be used on different muscle groups, and provides targeted treatment for fast recovery
- Equipped with six rechargeable batteries, each battery holds a capacity of 2600mAh, last for 4-10 hours under a full charge
- Auto shut-off after 15 minutes of continuously use to protect the motor from overheating
- Adopts 24V brushless motor and high quality bearing to lower the working noise which is quieter than normal conversation and won’t disturb others when using in the office or gym
- Powerful Massage Performance: Choose from 20 speed levels with percussion up to 3200RPM and stall force up to 33lb to deeply massage the target muscles to relieve soreness and stiffness effectively and recovery fast
- Quiet Operation: Adopts brushless motor that works smoothly with operation noise as low as 35dB at the minimum speed level – ensures no disturbance to others when using in the office
- Long Battery Life: Equipped with 3C-rated 2600mAh battery that last up to 10hrs; auto enter sleep mode after 3mins when no operation is made to prolong battery life
- Lightweight & Portable: Weighs only 1.6lb that you can easily hold it with one hand and carry it to anywhere like the gym or the office with the included PU storage bag
- Specialty Massage Heads: Interchangeable heads in 6 shapes to target specific muscle groups for faster recovery; easy and quick to remove and affix massage heads in seconds
Massage gun is a popular tool which looks like the power drill. It is designed to aid recovery, decrease soreness and increase range of motion by pleasantly beating your muscles into submission. TaoTronics massage gun is suitable for everyone from professional athletes to recreational gym-goers to those with chronic pain love these powerful massagers.
How Often Should You Use a Massage Gun?
Related data suggests that using massage gun for a minimum of 15 seconds and a maximum of 2 minutes per muscle group. A full-body session should not exceed 15 minutes. Treat yourself 2-3 times per day.
15~30 seconds = muscle activation
2 Minutes = Pain relief & Recovery
What are the Benefits of Using Massage Gun?
There are many benefits you can get from using the massage gun:
- Reduce Muscle Soreness after a strenuous work out session or long sitting.
- Help to Warm up your muscles before a sports event or an intense gym session and gently elongate muscle fi
- Increase lymphatic circulation in your body and help to post surgery healing
- Improve or prevent conditions like muscle atrophy
- Help reduce cellulite
- Stress Relief
How to Safely Use a Muscle Percussion Gun?
- Stretch your limbs a bit before using the device.
- Attach the correct head to the machine and set it on the speed scientifically
- Turn on the device before touching the device to your body
- Place the head of the device gently on the area you want to use it on. Just let it float on your body.
- Move the device in circular motions slowly
- Use the gun at an area for two to three minutes then move on to the next area.
When I Can’t Use the Massage Gun?
General, the Massage Gun can be used for reducing your muscle soreness, stiffness, and enhancing flexibility, but here are some situations you need to avoid these devices, or at least use it after consulting with your doctor.
- Muscle Strains
- Blood Thinners
- Blood Clots
Where Can I Use on My Body?
You can use these on any muscular area of the body. However, don’t use it on the face, neck, or throat, or on other sensitive areas of the body as you can bruise the delicate skin here and cause injuries.
Also, don’t use them on injuries that are still healing, such as stitches.
Can Massage Guns be Used During Pregnancy?
No, don’t use these devices during pregnancy, especially over the abdominal area. Even for other areas, consult your doctor first!