- Mix and match 5 Color temperatures and 5 brightness levels for the most suitable light depending on the environment, activity, etc.
- LED for 50, 000 Hour Lifespan with Bright, long-lasting LED shines up to 1815 lumens while consuming only 12W of power
- Built-in touch control provides a convenient, reliable way to set the light Color, brightness, and integrated timer
- Included UL adapter converts the Voltage output to 12V/1. 5A to prevent electrical hazards
- Tall floor lamp dissembles and turns into a more compact desk lamp
Floor lamps are an easy way to update your home. Floor lamps aren't just a functional element meant to light a dim space, they can further the aesthetic of the room and be a design focal point. Modern floor lamps add scale and drama to any room. Exudes chic sophistication with sleek stem and has a fully adjustable head for rotational light, TaoTronics Floor lamps bring a gentle light to your office, home or commercial setting.
1. What is the use of floor lamp?
Floor lamps are tall standing lamps designed to stand on the floor and position light higher in the room. It allows the light to either be directed toward the ceiling, or downwards over some seating or desk area. Floor lamps are a staple of interior home decor, offering not only functionality but also making a design statement.
2. What is the standard height of a floor lamp?
Floor lamps range in height anywhere from around 4 feet to several feet. A typical average floor lamp will likely be around 60-72" in height, i.e. 5 to 6 feet. Some types of floor lamps such as reading lamps and pharmacy lamps will usually be shorter, since they are designed to be used mainly when seated.
3. How to assemble the floor lamp?
- Step 1: Attach the upper lamp post to the middle lamp pole.
- Step 2: Secure the middle lamp pole to the bottom lamp post.
- Step 3: Fasten the bottom part of the lamp post to the lamp base.
- Step 4: Press the light bulb protection ring onto the light bulb connector and push the lampshade protection ring onto the lampshade holder ring.
- Step 5: Put the lampshade onto the lampshade holder ring brackets and fasten. Add the light bulb by screwing this into the light bulb connector.
4. Where to place Your floor Lamp
- Option 1: Radiate light inward by placing lamps on tables and shelves at the corners of your living room.
- Option 2: Cast soft shadows with wall lamps. Mount them on both sides of the fireplace.
- Option 3: Position your floor lamp to the side of your reading chair. The bottom of the lamp shade should be at eye level to avoid straining the eyes.
- Option 4: Place a floor lamp behind or next to the television. This will reduce glare and soften the contrast.