- 3-Stage Filter Structure: The air purifiers filter is comprised of a pre-filter, H13 True HEPA filter and active carbon to trap 99.97% or more of particles as fine as 0.3 microns
- Healthy Air Provider: Air purifiers for home capture pet dander, pollen, allergens, smoke, odors, and dust from the air in order to create a healthy environment for you and your family
- Smart Auto Mode: Equipped with a sensor for real-time air quality monitoring, the air purifiers for room automatically switches fan speed based on the air quality; air purifiers for bedroom allows you to choose a suitable speed from low, medium and high
- High-Efficiency Air Cleaning: The CADR value of this HEPA air purifiers is 250 m³/h, which means it can circulate air in a 270 sq. ft. room 5 times per hour, 324 sq. ft. room 4 times; with air inlets on all 4 sides of the air cleaner, you can put the large room air purifier anywhere in your home for 360-degree air circulation
- Color-Coded Air Quality Results: The built-in sensor displays the air quality in real-time with color-coded results; 4 different colors means different levels of air quality, namely, BLUE-excellent, GREEN-good, ORANGE-moderate, RED-poor
- Air Purifier for Large Rooms: CADR rates 420 m³/h to quickly and efficiently filter pollen, pet dander, and dust in the air in a 370sq. ft. room and help your family breathe better
- Heightened Purifying Performance: Air inlet grille, washable pre-filter and 3-stage H13 true HEPA filter for a total of 5 layers to trap 99.97% or more of particles which are 0.3 microns
- Air Quality Monitor Sensor: The professional monitor sensor real-time detects air near the control panel and filter to accurately display the air quality with value and corresponding color for easy checking; the air purifier will indicate when the filter needs replacing
- 3 Adjustable Fan Speeds: Choose from 3 fan speeds manually or let the Auto mode automatically switch fan speed based on the air quality of the room – hassle-free way to keep the air healthy
- Low Operation Noise: As low as 32dB under Sleep mode, much quieter than a library, it won’t even wake up your baby
- Safe for Kids and Pets Friendly: Air purifiers for kids and pets is for large space, guards your kids against pets hair and pet dander, allows all your families members to breathe pure air and live happily
- True HEPA Filtration: Filters out at least 99.97% of fine airborne particles through the H13 HEPA filter, active carbon filter, and pre-filter – no air pollutants bypass the 3-layer filter
- Efficient Three-Stage Filtration System: Air Purifier features a three-stage filtration system. This comprises a pre-filter, a HEPA filter and an activated carbon filter, powerful enough to captures up dust, pollen, smoke, odor, pet dander
- Pervading Air Flow: Covers up to 215 square feet, spreading fresh air around your bedroom, study, or kid’s room with a 150m³/h CADR rating to significantly improve indoor air quality
- Versatile Air Cleaning: Ideal for pet owners, parents with newborns, and sensitive nose/throat sufferers – the air purifier captures airborne pollutants from coarse impurities like pet dander and fur, to 0.3 micron particles like pollen and mold spores
- Filter Replacement Alert: Indicator will flash on the control panel when the filter needs changing; The replacement filter should be replaced every 3-6 months depending on the air quality in your area and use of the Air Purifier to ensure best results.
- Quiet Operation: In sleep mode, air purifiers for room keeps noise levels as low as 24dB. Creates a restful and soothing environment without disturbing your learning, working or sleeping
- Note: Please remove plastic packaging of new filter before running the air purifier
- Auto Monitor & Purify: Breathe fresh air and know its quality from the LED display with auto mode; the air quality sensor detects the ambient air quality and adjusts the fan speed accordingly, auto-adapting to the changing air in your home
- 3-Stage True HEPA Filtration: Filters out at least 99.97% of airborne pollutants, like pet dander, dust, pollen, mold spores, and strong scents, through the 3-layer filter composed of a pre-filter outer layer, an active carbon filter inner layer, and an H13 HEPA filter in between
- Optimal Room Coverage: Keep fresh air flowing by cycling clean air into a 280 sq. ft. room 5 times/h, and 3 times/h for a 466 sq. ft. room; with a clean air delivery rate (CADR) at 260 m³/h, it’s perfect for a living room, bedroom, and office
- Variable Speed & Timer Options: Adjust the 3-speed fan and set a countdown timer from 1 to 8 hours to conveniently create the perfect climate to breathe easy and comfortably
- Air Care at Night: Have your best night’s sleep and avert an itchy nose when you activate sleep mode; the air purifier will run at just 26dB and the LED display will turn off leaving one dimmed indicator on for locating in the dark
- Powerful Purification, Wide Coverage: With a remarkable CADR rating of 176CFM(300 m³/h), the air cleaner circulates the air up to 5 times per hour in a 312ft²/ 30m² large room for rapid purification
- 99.95% Particles Filtration: Combined 3-in-1 filtration with 360° air intake effectively absorbs pollutants from every corner of your room, trapping 99.95% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, such as pet hair, pet dander, dust, mold spore, pollen, odors, smoke, etc.
- 4 Adjustable Fan Speeds: Easily adjust fan speeds from Low, Medium, High, to Turbo by pressing the touch-sensitive button to better accommodate different purification needs
- Undisturbed Sleep: Enjoy a quiet restful night with sleep mode where it runs at a low noise level(33dB) and auto turns off LED display and breathing light
- Suitable in Any Space: 15.5” in height and 8.7” in diameter, the air purifier can be placed on the floor or desk for convenient use to fill your living room, bedroom, kitchen or office with crisp, clean air
Using air purifiers to remove impurities is the best way to minimize your risk and exposure to indoor air pollution. TaoTronics air purifiers, the best you worth to pick!
What Does CADR Stand for?
This acronym represents an important measurement for air purifiers. CADR stands for Clean Air Delivery Rate. This measurement was developed by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers.
It indicates the volume of filtered air delivered by an air purifier. It is given in three measurements - one for pollen, one for tobacco smoke, and one for dust. The higher the CADR number, the faster the unit filters the air.
What does ACH stand for?
ACH stands for Air Changes per Hour. This indicates how frequently the air purifier filters or changes all of the air in a given space per hour. For example, an ACH rating of 6 means that all of the air in your room is thoroughly filtered six times per hour.
We recommend an ACH of 5 or 6 for healthy indoor air. For individuals with allergies and asthma, an ACH rating of 6 or 8 is best.
What does CFM stand for?
CFM stands for cubic feet per minute. This measurement represents how many cubic feet of air move through the unit per minute. This is important when considering which air purifier is right for you. The higher the CFM, the better potential air purification results.
And the CFM can be impacted by a variety of factors, including fan speeds, insulation, air flow in the room, furniture in the room, and the amount of pollutants in the air.
What are the Different Types of Filters?
- HEPA Filters: High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters remove 99.97% of particles that are 0.3 microns and larger from the air.
- Carbon Filters: Using activated carbon, carbon filters remove odors and chemicals from your indoor air
- Pre-Filters: Pre-filters can help extend the time between filter cleanings or changes as well as maintain the air purifier's functionality and efficiency by trapping large particles before they reach the main filters of the air purifier.
How Do I Know if I have an Indoor Air Quality Problem?
The EPA suggests monitoring your health effects after a change in your surroundings. For example, if you have new health problems after moving, remodeling, refurnishing, or a performing pesticide application, this could be an indicator of an indoor air quality problem. Consult your family physician. Other sources of indoor air quality problems include:
- Toxic household cleaning products
- Pressed-wood products
- Poor ventilation
Look for smelly or stuffy air, condensation on walls or windows, or mold growth around your home.
How Much Maintenance is Required for the Air Filters?
This varies from air purifier to air purifier. Most air purifiers have two to four filters. For the majority of air purifiers, filters should be cleaned occasionally and changed every six to eight months for optimum results.
However, some models feature permanent air filters that never need changing.