|Product Dimensions||2 x 1 x 0.4 inches|
|Item Weight||0.64 pounds|
|Batteries||1 C batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||TT-BR05|
|Bluetooth Version||Bluetooth V4.2 with EDR|
1. Can i play music while the device is charging?
Yes you can. Tested the device when using wired headphones and in the car. Music play back was not interrupted when charging.
2. If it's plugged into the car charger and I turn on the car, will it automatically turn on or do I need to hold down a button to turn it on every time?
You need to turn it on everytime you get into the car - there's no way to make it turn on automatically when you turn the key to acc/ignition. I was looking for one that turns on automatically when the charger powers up and I was able to find this one: BTADP-233 on Amazon. I purchased 3 of them. They work really well, are less expensive, and turn on whenever I turn the ignition on. Definitely more convenient, and a must-have if your bluetooth adapter is mounted behind the head unit (car stereo receiver) where you can't access it each time you get in. Once the BTADP-233 powers on, my Samsung galaxies 3 through 7 automatically connect. Simple.
3. Can i leave it turned on and plugged in whenever i leave my car and not have to worry about it dying? does it connect automatically if phone bt is on?
The receiver automatically turns off after 8 minutes of no BT connectivity. Turning the receiver back on will auto-connect to your BT and resume play on whatever audio app you're listening to.
4. If I receive a phone call while playing music through my phone will I be able to talk hands free?
On my smartphone, I need to swipe the phone to answer the call but from there it is hands free. The sound quality is sharp when playing music but I find the quality greatly diminished when using it for calls.
5. Does it switch on automatically when you start the car?
The device does NOT switch on automatically when you start the vehicle.
6. Does your car have to have an auxiliary jack for this to work?
Yes, your car needs to have an auxiliary jack in order for the audio to transmit from the device to your car stereo. The purpose of this device is to make the connection between your sound source and the car stereo wireless so you don't have to plug a wire to your device each time that you get in your car. Hope this helped. .