- Room-filling sound: powerful speakers deliver a round, high-end audio experience
- Multiple wireless and wired connections: easily connect to the sound bar via Bluetooth 5.0 or standard audio cable Connection, RCA, and optical input
- 3 different equalizer modes: fine tune your sound bar with 3 distinct equalizer modes (games mode, music mode, movie mode) via the remote control to match your favorite sound
- Control your sound bar Remotely: handle your sound bar from the comfort of your couch or directly on the device; a repeat click of the power button switches through the functions, the LED screen will show the current function
- Slim to save space: slick 32-Inch design pleases the eye and slim Dimensions save valuable space
- Corded electric
- Deluxe Audio: 6 drivers cover a full range of frequencies for stereo sound with boosted bass, you won’t miss any of the action from in-game footprints or movie dialogue
- Flexible Dual Connectivity: Choose your audio source conveniently by freely switching between AUX mode and Bluetooth mode when it’s connected to a laptop via audio cable and a phone via Bluetooth
- Wireless Music: Adopts Bluetooth 5.0 chip that provides transmission range up to 50 feet for you to wirelessly enjoy every detail in your movies and high-fidelity music
- One Button Operation: Control all functions from the knob including smooth volume adjustment, pair your Bluetooth devices, pause/play music, and answer hands-free calls under Bluetooth mode
- Plug In & Leave It: Connect your soundbar to your laptop via the USB charging cord and it will automatically power on when your laptop starts up – no need to turn on the soundbar every time you want to use it
- Stream wirelessly: connect via Bluetooth 5.0 or plug in physical AUX and RCA cable connections, choose your most convenient
- Immersive sound experience: housing Two 5W full range speakers, The sound bar delivers a crisp, mesmerizing sound
- Easy set up in minutes: The package contains all equipment needed - Unpack, plug in, and enjoy
- Widely compatible: The computer sound bar also connects with your phone, tablet, MP3 player, or any other device with Bluetooth, RCA, or audio connectivity
- Fits your desk perfectly: The ultra-slim sound bar is tailored to save precious space and avoid cluttering
- Wide Array of Compatibilities: Works with any device that has a standard 3.5mm headphone jack, such as PC s/ laptops / smartphones / tablets / projectors
- Powerful Audio: Produces an impressive soundstage and has great sound quality
- Simple Operation: Plug in the USB port for power and plug the pink cable for mic and the blue cable for headphone. Dial the knob for volume to start the oomph; LED Accents set up the ambience
- Microphone & Headphone Enabled: 3.5mm microphone input and headphone output make it handy for late-night movies or gaming sessions
- Space-Saving Design: Works well with your computer or TV while letting users play what they want without sacrificing valuable desk space. [Note] If you want to hook the sound bar up with TV, you should make sure the TV has 3.5mm audio output. Or the TV have RCA output, you could get the 3.5mm Audio female Cable to 2 RCA Male Cable to make it work
Soundbar provides a smart and relatively inexpensive way to radically improve TV audio, the really good ones are extremely impressive. Choose TaoTronics soundbar with a separate subwoofer to experience thrilling surround sound if you're looking for a really full sound.
1. What is the purpose of a sound bar?
A sound bar's long, slender cabinet contains two or more speakers and may provide either stereo or surround sound. It can deliver high-quality TV sound without requiring space.
2. What are the benefits of a sound bar?
Ease of system setup and use. It will simplify your home audio system enormously. Precision engineering. Soundbars produce much richer and more nuanced sound than any single speaker is capable of replicating.
3. Can I use a soundbar on any TV?
Yes, most home theater gadgets these days use HDMI, but that doesn't mean you necessarily need HDMI ports on your sound bar. Instead, you can connect all your home theater devices directly to your TV, then use the TV's audio output to connect to the sound bar.
4. How do I get my sound bar to work with my TV?
If your TV and sound bar both have an HDMI jack marked ARC (for audio return channel), a single HDMI cable (version 1.4 or higher) is all you'll need. If your TV doesn't have an HDMI/ARC input, you'll need both optical and HDMI connections between the TV and the sound bar.
5. Are soundbars better than speakers?
Yes. Since a soundbar has several speakers, most of them do offer surround style audio. You get soundbars which come with external subwoofers speakers that cover low-frequency sound to aid the audio quality of the soundbar.
For more guides and troubleshooting of TaoTronics Sound Bar, Please refer to this step by step guide: How to Use TaoTronics Sound Bar