- Powerful stereo sound: dual 7W drivers to bring sound to life
- Vibrant RGB lights: elevates gaming performance
- Effortless connectivity: wireless Connection to Bluetooth-enabled devices via Bluetooth 5.0 & wired Connection to other devices via the 3.5 mm aux cord
- Mini size:slim enough to sit flat below monitors
- Built-in timer lets you record gaming sessions
PC Sound Bar
PC soundbars are recommended external mini speakers for your computer especially when you don't have enough space. A right set of speakers decorate your gaming night and take your gaming experience to an entirely new level. TaoTronics wired/wireless PC sound bars are small, widely compatible, and easy to set up. The two 5W speakers are optimized to deliver a stunning dual bass sound, creating a rich layering and atmosphere. Whether you are looking for the best gaming speakers or late-night movie speakers for your budget, we've got you covered. Shop at TaoTronics' PC soundbar collection and bring home the best mini-computer soundbar!
1. Can soundbar be used for a computer?
You can use the soundbar as an external speaker of your computer If your soundbar has a Toslink (also known as optical audio) port. PC soundbar is longer than your average computer speakers, but, because it's so thin, it feels much smaller on your desk compared to two separate speakers. It provides high-quality sound for movies and gaming. You can use it for watching movies and listening to music while working.
2. Is Soundbar good for gaming?
For a long time, gamers very limited to either headphones or speakers. Now, soundbars have emerged as a great alternative for those with limited desk space and appreciation for audiophile-grade sound quality. Let's take a look at some of the major benefits found in gaming soundbars:
- Immersive Audio. If you're seeking a quality audio device that delivers immersive surround sound, the best soundbar for gaming is a must.
- Versatile Use. No matter which platform you play on, e.g., PC or console, soundbars provide crystal clear tones that engage you in the gaming world.
- Sleek Designs. From matte black to metallic silver, the best soundbars for gaming come in a variety of form factors.
- Competitive Advantage. You can pinpoint enemy locations in your favorite FPS or relax to your favorite video game soundtracks.
There is no doubt that soundbars are a great and compact way to enhance your gaming experience.
3. How to connect my soundbar to my laptop via Bluetooth?
- Press the power button on the soundbar.
- Then press the source button to switch the corresponding Bluetooth mode.
- Open the Windows 10 Action Center, which is usually at the bottom of the screen.
- Locate the "Bluetooth" tile, which contains a small icon that looks like a sideways bowtie. If the tile is a lighter color and says "Not Connected" (or shows the name of a connected device), Bluetooth is already on. If the tile says "Bluetooth" and is dark in color, click it to enable Bluetooth.
- Click the Connect tile in the Action Center. It has an icon of a computer screen and speaker. Windows will now scan for devices.
- Click the soundbar when it appears. This connects the PC to the soundbar. Once connected, all audio will be routed to the soundbar. Once the speaker is paired, your PC will automatically connect to it whenever it's in range.
4. If my computer doesn't recognize the sound bar, what should I do?
- Don't plug in the USB power cable first.
- Start to plug the pink jack into the mic input of your computer.
- Plug the blue jack into the audio output of your computer second. (Right click your audio icon in the lower right corner and select playback (the same with recording) and find the speaker, set it to default, exit out.
- Plug in the USB power cable to see whether it could work.