- Touch Sensor Table Lamp: Providing a 3000-3500K color temperature, just lay your finger on the touch sensor panel on the top of lamp, browse infinite possibilities of brightness to choose from. Enjoy more of a choice with no preset levels to start with.
- Multifunctional Night Lights: As table lamp, it could create a comforting and romantic atmosphere, is ideal for decor and light up your bedroom, living room, office and any corner of household and commercial environments. What’s more, it could also used for camping, BBQ, Emergency Situatuons and other Lighting Needs.
- Stronger And Longer Battery Life: Benefit from the built-in 4000mAh rechargeable battery that’ll outlast your needs and expectations - up to 110Hours with the light always on at minimum brightness. One charge, long-term use, do not need to worry about sudden power failure, or cordless use.
- Easy To Use with Memory Function: Easily press the top of the bedside lamp to automatically control it: Tap the sensor one time to turn on/off the lamp; Long press to switch the brightness; Simply slide to adjust the brightness level. With a memory function, this table lamp will restore the previous light setting.
- Angle-Adjustable Laptop Table: Surface tilts to 0°, 15°, 25°, or 35°; retractable blockers keep devices from falling off; and a soft wrist rest helps prevent strain
- 5 Elevation Levels
- Spacious stand up desk elevates laptops up to 17 inches wide, with enough space for a mouse or a book
- Easy to Store & Carry: Retractable legs neatly fold below the bed table, and it's only 2. 1" thick
- Multiple Uses: Sit to stand laptop desk doubles as foldable table for kids or picnicking, as well as a bed or sofa desk for reading
Today’s table lamps deliver the most comfortable, personalized lighting experience. Set the mood for the things you love – from reading a book, studying, working with desk lamps indoor. Make your home brighter, warmer, and energy efficient with our fantastic TaoTronics dimmable and desk lamp deals from just $25.
1. Are desk lamps bad for your eyes?
It’s up to the products. Although it is clear that the desk lamp is designed to provide light to protect our eyes, there are lots of unqualified table lamps on the market, which will do harm to our eyes. Only high-quality and qualified desk lamps can help to protect our eyes.
2. What color of light is best for your eyes?
Yellow light has been proven effective in protecting the retinas of patients exposed to excessive blue light, since it offers the best contrast. Sunglasses with yellow lenses can be very effective in filtering out not only UV but blue light too.
3. What light is bad for your eyes?
Blue light exposure may increase the risk of macular degeneration. The fact that blue light penetrates all the way to the retina (the inner lining of the back of the eye) is important, because laboratory studies have shown that too much exposure to blue light can damage light-sensitive cells in the retina.
4. Do LED bulbs get hot?
LEDs Maintain a Relatively Low Temperature. LED light bulbs might be hot to the touch, but they are nowhere near as hot as CFL, halogen or incandescent bulbs. ... Furthermore, LEDs do not generate heat as infrared radiation like incandescent bulbs.
For more guides and troubleshooting of TaoTronics Lamp, Please refer to this step by step guide: How to Use TaoTronics LED Desk/Floor Lamp .