- Desk Lamp with Forward Beam Tech: Pressing the “Illuminated Area” button and rotating the knob switches the LED desk lamp light source from front to back, without moving the lamp head, reducing shadows and protecting your eyes from direct light to minimize glare and eyestrain. Note: The operation card in the product is not correct. Please refer to the User Guide.
- User-Friendly Table Lamp: Effortlessly set the lighting with straight-forward touch controls and a knob on the base; recharge mobile devices quickly with 5V/2.1A USB output when the lamp is on or off. Design to be soft and non-flickering, no glare, which won't fatigue your eyes even after long hours of use, whether it is for work, studying or bedroom reading. Great for home, office, college dorm, school
- Auto Brightness Adjustment: The first desk lamp with auto-brightness adjustment technology. Built-in ambient light sensor dims and brightens the light automatically according to the surroundings for comfortable illumination that reduces eye discomfort. Compared with the traditional dimming technology, it is really a great improvement.
- Freely Adjustable Angle And Sturdy Enough: Featuring 2 supporting arms and 3 rotating joints, you can freely adjust to cast light in any direction that you like. The LED desk lamp is foldable and looks elegant. Lamp body and base are made of high quality material: Aluminum Alloy + ABS. Enough sturdy to use in any indoor condition, no worry about stability.
- High Color Reproduction: CRI≧96 led desk lamp emits a light close to natural daylight to illuminate objects’ true colors and details for precise color picking when you’re painting, designing, crafting, playing etc.
- Swivel, rotate, adjust, bend: the LED desk lamp head, neck, and arm are all fully rotatable and adjustable to get the perfect lighting angle ( power cord length: 59. 05 inches /150cm )
- Eye-friendly LED distribution: LEDs line The edge of the lamp head to soften the light and protect eyes
- Four distinct lighting modes: with sleep, relax, reading, and studying modes, The Bankers LED desk lamp is optimized for each activity
- Stronger metal design: Unlike weaker counterparts, the all metal arm ensures the lamp never breaks; a heavy base is added for stability so the lamp doesn't topple over
- Convenient USB charging: Features a 5V/1A USB charging port to charge your phone throughout the night
Today’s table lamps deliver the most comfortable, personalized lighting experience. Set the mood for the things you love – from reading a book, studying, working with desk lamps indoor. Make your home brighter, warmer, and energy efficient with our fantastic TaoTronics dimmable and desk lamp deals from just $25.
1. Are desk lamps bad for your eyes?
It’s up to the products. Although it is clear that the desk lamp is designed to provide light to protect our eyes, there are lots of unqualified table lamps on the market, which will do harm to our eyes. Only high-quality and qualified desk lamps can help to protect our eyes.
2. What color of light is best for your eyes?
Yellow light has been proven effective in protecting the retinas of patients exposed to excessive blue light, since it offers the best contrast. Sunglasses with yellow lenses can be very effective in filtering out not only UV but blue light too.
3. What light is bad for your eyes?
Blue light exposure may increase the risk of macular degeneration. The fact that blue light penetrates all the way to the retina (the inner lining of the back of the eye) is important, because laboratory studies have shown that too much exposure to blue light can damage light-sensitive cells in the retina.
4. Do LED bulbs get hot?
LEDs Maintain a Relatively Low Temperature. LED light bulbs might be hot to the touch, but they are nowhere near as hot as CFL, halogen or incandescent bulbs. ... Furthermore, LEDs do not generate heat as infrared radiation like incandescent bulbs.
For more guides and troubleshooting of TaoTronics Lamp, Please refer to this step by step guide: How to Use TaoTronics LED Desk/Floor Lamp .