How to Use TaoTronics Sport Earphones
How to Charge TaoTronics Sport Earphone?
- Connect the charging port with any USB charging adapter or active computer USB port.
- Charging will start automatically with the LED indicator turning red.
- The headphones are fully charged when the LED indicator turns blue.
How to Initial Pair TaoTronics Sport Earphone?
- Make sure the headphones and your Bluetooth device are next to each other (within 3 feet / 1 meter).
- The ﬁrst time you use the headphones, press and hold the Multifunction Button for 6-8 seconds until the LED indicator ﬂashes red and blue alternately.
- Activate Bluetooth function on your phone and search for the nearby Bluetooth connections
- Find TaoTronics Sport Earphone type in the search results. Tap on the name to connect. Once connected, only the blue LED will ﬂash.
Note: Automatic Re-pairing: The Bluetooth earphones can remember the devices paired previously, and will attempt to pair with the last connected device (with Bluetooth® feature activated) automatically without going into pairing mode.
How to Set the TaoTronics Sport Earphones to EQ Mode?
Press the Multifunction and Volume + Buttons at the same time to adjust the built-in EQ modes (3 models in total)
How to Clear TaoTronics Sport Earphone Pairing History?
- If the earphones fail to pair with your Bluetooth® device, clear the pairing history by pressing and holding the Volume + and Volume - Buttons simultaneously when the earphones are on until the LED indicator ﬂashes purple twice indicating clearing successfully. Then re-pair your Bluetooth® device as instructed in Pairing.
- If you want to pair the earphones with another device when already paired, deactivate the Bluetooth® feature on the paired device or remove Earphone Type from the Bluetooth list.
How to Wear TaoTronics Sport Earphone?
Please wear the headphones as shown in the diagram:
- Attach the ear hooks onto the earphones.
- Wear the earphones and the hooks on your ears and adjust for the best ﬁt.
- Charge the headphones at least once every 6 months when not using for a long time.
- Make sure the battery is fully charged before putting the headphones away for storage.
How Should You Do if the TaoTronics Sport Earphone Cause Harmful Interference to Radio Communication?
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help Changes or modiﬁcations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
What Should You Pay Attention to When Using TaoTronics Sport Earphones?
- Contains small parts, which may be a choking hazard. Not suitable for children under age 3.
- To reduce the risk of ﬁre or electrical shock, do not expose the product to rain or moisture.
- Do not expose this apparatus to dripping or splashing and do not place objects ﬁlled with liquids on or near the apparatus. As with any electronic product, use care not to spill liquids into any part of the system. Liquids can cause a failure and/or a ﬁre hazard.
- Do not place naked ﬂame sources, such as lighted candles, on or near the apparatus.
- Do not disassemble, heat above 100°C (212°F), or incinerate.
- Do not use your earphones while it is connected to the charger.
- Do not use the earphones at high volume for an extended period of time. Doing so can cause hearing loss. Always listen at moderate levels.
- Make no modification to the system or accessories. Unauthorized alterations may compromise safety, regulatory compliance, and system performance and may void the warranty.
- Operate this product within the temperature range of -4°F to 113°F (-20°C to 45°C) only. Damage caused by use out of the range may not be covered by the warranty.
- Check and follow local laws regarding use of a mobile phone and earphones/headphones while
- operating any vehicle or using equipment that requires your full attention. If you use the earphones/headphones while engaging in any such activity, be sure to focus on safety.
How to Control the TaoTronics Sport Earphones?
Press and hold the Multifunction Button until the blue indicator lights up.
Press and hold the Multifunction Button until the red indicator lights up.
When the earphone is off, press and hold the Multifunction Button for 6-8 seconds until the LED indicator ﬂashes blue and red alternately.
Play / Pause
Press the Multifunction Button once
Volume + / -
Press the Volume + / - Button once
Beep when maximum / minimum volume is reached
Next / Previous Track
Press and hold the Volume + / - Button
Answer / Hang up Calls
Press the Multifunction Button Once
Ring tone for incoming calls Beep when answer / hang up
How to Troubleshoot TaoTronics Sport Earphone?
Fail to turn on the earphones
1. Make sure the earphones have enough power.
2. Charge the earphones.
Fail to charge the earphones
1. Check if the charging port is damaged
2. Charge using a new charging cable
Fail to pair with your Bluetooth® device
1. Make sure both the earphones and your device are turned on and the Bluetooth feature on your device is activated.
2. Make sure the earphones and your device are next to each other or within 3 feet.
3. Closely follow the instructions in the “Pairing” section.
4. Try to reboot your device.
Cannot hear any music from the earphone after connecting with your Bluetooth® device
1. Make sure the music volume is at an audible level on both your device and earphone.
2. Make sure your device is playing music
No sound in one of the earphones
Make sure the channel setting on your device is correct.