- Hi-Fi Audio: The wireless earbuds feature aptX coding and composite diaphragm to deliver rich, clear and remarkable sound that covers a full range of frequencies with care to preserve sound quality
- Boosted Bass Performance: The Bluetooth earbuds are equipped with refined 13mm drivers and bass tubes to enrich low frequency effects and in turn bring forth a powerfully deep bass
- Upgraded Noise Cancellation: Conduct clear phone calls with the dual cVc 8.0 noise cancelling microphone technology with effective background noise reduction
- Long 28hr Total Playtime: Up to 7hrs playtime on one charge, an extra 21hrs with the pocket-size charging case; quickly juice up your earbuds via the USB-C charging port on the case
- One-Step Pairing: Auto connects with your device once you open the charging case lid; press and hold the reset button on the back of the charging case to quickly clear pairing list if you failed to pair your phone or when you want to connect the earbuds to another device
For uncompromising music with no strings, TaoTronics made rugged yet comfortable, compact designs offer dynamic audio and noise cancelling for your music. seamlessly blend comfort, great sound, and performance for the ultimate audio experience. That’s why the TaoTronics Bluetooth headphones on consistently rank among the biggest sellers.
1. How far away can Bluetooth Headphones work?
The range of most Bluetooth devices is 10 meters (33 feet), the optimal range for any Bluetooth audio device is about 60 centimeters (2 feet) from the audio source.
2. What is burning in headphones?
Burn-in is the process for exercising new audio equipment. Most headphones require at least 40 hours to loop of white noise or pink noise or sweeping tones and reach their optimal performing state.
3. How to Burn in Your Headphone？
- Step 1: Put your hardware, looped tracks, pink noise, and white noise files handy.
- Step 2: Use an app or software to loop them all together and connect with the headphones.
- Step 3: Play the sound mix for up to 4 hours at a time daily and check-in the sound quality until the ideal sound quality you need. For more details please check here.
4. How to Reset Bluetooth Headphone?
- Step 1: Make sure your headset is turned off.
- Step 2: If the headphone only has a power button - Press and hold it for nearly 10 s to reset it.
- Step 3: If your headphone has volume buttons along with the power button – Press and hold power as well as volume +/- button simultaneously for up to 10 s.
5. What Can You Do to Fix Pairing Failures?
- Power: Make sure the devices are powered on.
- Compatibility: Make sure both the devices are compatible and support each other.
- Proximity: Bluetooth devices remain pair for up to 30 feet.
- Modes: Make sure the aeroplane or power-saving mode is turned off.
- Interference: Get away from any potential source of interference which might affect the Bluetooth connectivity.
For more guides and troubleshooting of TaoTronics Headphones, Please refer to this step by step guide: How to Use TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones