|Noise Cancellation||cVc 8.0 noise cancellation|
|Hi-Fi Sound||aptX HD codec|
|Total Playtime||14hr Playtime|
1. What's the difference between the 3 eq settings? how do i adjust it?
It can adjust the frequency signal of low frequency(Bass Mode), medium frequency (Normal Mode)and high frequency(Treble Mode) respectively, so we can enjoy better sound quality at different frequencies. Press the Multifunction and Volume + Buttons at the same time to adjust the built-in EQ modes. I've tried that several times and it works really good for me! The Bass Mode is extraordinary awesome!
2. Can anyone tell me what "cvc 8.0" and "anc" are? what is the difference? is this product capable of both?
Active noise Cancelling (ANC) headphones are headphones that reduce unwanted ambient sounds using active noise control. This is distinct from pysical noise-isolation headphones which, if they reduce ambient sounds at all, use techniques such as soundproofing. There is no doubt that TT-BH072 is physical noise-isolation headphones and doesn't support ANC. You can't expect so much at this price. According to “cVc 8.0 Noise cancellation Bulit-In Mic”, this only works when you are on a call. cVc is a suite of algorithms that work on the transmission and receiving path of voice calls to deliver optimum voice quality. It helps you take clear hands free calls. Hopes my answer can help you.
3. Can I connect two devices simultaneously (multipoint)? (I want to be connected to my laptop but at the same time be able to take any incoming calls)
Yes, the phones support multiple connections. I have tried with my phone and laptop.
4. Is the noise cancelling always on? I dont see buttons to control it!
There isn’t any. It’s passive. Unless you mean for calls to block noise for the caller on the other end.
5. What type of rechargeable battery does the product use and is it included?
You use a charger that comes with the earphones.
6. How's the sound quality of microphone?
I use my head phones for music not much for talking. Though, when my phone rings I do answer on my headphones and I hear just fine and I have had no complains from the people I’m talking too.