Soundbar FAQs & Troubleshooting
How to Figure Out if the TaoTronics Soundbar Power Adapter has No Output and the Product is Not Energized?
Please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Test with other Charging sockets
- Charge with the original power adapter；
How to Do if TaoTronics Soundbar Remote Doesn't Work?
If your remote is no longer working, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Verify the batteries are installing correctly.
- Clean the positive and negative points of contact.
- Test with other batteries.
If the above steps do not resolve the issue, please contact TaoTronics Support team for setting up a replacement.
What Code Should I Use to Control the TaoTronics Sound Bar Through My Universal Remote?
Generally, the TaoTronics soundbar can only be controlled by the included remote as there is no any codes for our sound bar. No add code for Soundbar. But if your universal remote has the IR learning, you can go through setup steps to add remote following the instruction of the TaoTronics Sound Bar User Manual. If doesn't work can issue partial refund.
The TaoTronics Subwoofer has No Sound or Makes A Loud Noise When Watching TV, is it Normal?
Yes, it is normal. The subwoofer itself has no sound. It only shows a low frequency and the sound bands of other frequency won't come out.
How to Do if TaoTronics Soundbar Power Off Suddenly? (Red Light Went Out and the Remote Control Can’t Respond)
Please unplug and plug the charging adapter and re-start the soundbar to have a try. If failed, the soundbar is defective. Please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Unplug and re-plug the soundbars power adapter and test.
- Test using a different wall outlet. If the above does not solve the issue, TaoTronics can send out a replacement power adapter to get the unit working again.