- Better-than-cd audio: aptX HD audio CODEC and 3 EQ settings (normal, bass & treble) deliver the absolute best in-ear sound experience
- Crisp voice calls: built-in microphone with advanced CVC 8.0 noise cancellation technology allows you to take clear hands free calls on the go
- IPX6 splash-proof build: protective waterproof layer keeps sweat & rain out of your earphones to avoid Internal component damage
- Ultra-long playtime: high-performing rechargeable battery lasts up to 14 hours on a single charge to ensure you have your music When you need it
- Magnetic design: securely attach the two earbuds together for comfortable wear around your neck when not in use
- Unmatched Comfort and stability: unique 360 degree adjustable ear hooks ensure the ultimate fit that's secure and the redesigned tips create a gentle seal in your ears
- Class-leading battery life: up to 15 hours of wireless power with rechargeable dual battery design, doubled the average of other Bluetooth headphones at only 7- 8 hours
- Uncompromising sound: aptX lossless Bluetooth 4.2 technology retains cd-like high quality sound, offering crisp highs and natural-sounding lows, without the cable
- Tuned for sports: whatever your workout, your IPX5 wireless headphones with advanced Nano-coating can handle the heat, wet, and sweat
- Stay on the move: stash your tough and lightweight Bluetooth headphones in the included pouch after a tangle-free workout
- 20 hour battery life: state-of-the-art chip efficiently takes up less energy for seamless listening track after track, without the need to recharge, for up to 20 hours
- Clear phone calls: utilizes advanced noise cancelling microphone to reduce vocal interference for highly intelligible vocal reproduction
- Bluetooth 5. 0 (not compatible for iPhone 11 yet): stable Bluetooth 5. 0 connects seamlessly with various Bluetooth-enabled devices (smartphone, laptop, tablet. ) up to a 15m range
- Superior sound: built with a metal ear shell & PU drivers to deliver the purest sound, experience the upper echelons of sound for compatible devices
- IPX6 waterproof with magnetic design: Nano coating provides protection from sweat & rain; magnets secure the earbuds from sliding off when not in use
- Ultra-Long Battery Life: Delivers a longer listening time of 13 hours, tune in to your playlist for your entire workout
- Perfectly Tuned Sound: Precisely crafted 14.2mm drivers made out of composite materials, AAC & SBC codecs deliver rich, clear & awe-inspiring audio delivery
- IPX7 Waterproof Build: Impenetrable design keeps sweat & rain out of your earphones to avoid internal component damage
- Stable Connection: Advanced Bluetooth 5.0 perfectly connects to your Bluetooth device to seamlessly play music wirelessly up to 50ft - no audio delays or signal drops
- Secure & Universal Fit: Ear hooks are purpose built to stay firmly on your ears; 3 pairs of ear tips in different sizes for a personalized wearing experience
- Estimable Hi-Fi Stereo Sound: Punchy, powerful sound that propels your performance; with aptX HD audio codec and 3 EQ settings (Normal, Bass & Treble) for top-tier audio
- Crisp Voice Calls: Built-in microphone with upper echelon cVc 8.0 Noise Cancellation tech empowers you to take clear, hands-free calls wherever you go
- IPX7 Waterproof Build: Protective waterproof layer securely locks out sweat and rain to avoid internal component damage to your earphones
- Ultra-Long Listening Time: Advanced low-power consumption chip and high-performing rechargeable battery serve sound for up to 15 hours on a single charge
- Magnetic Design: Magnetic clasps offer a tight, secure and strong hold that keeps the earbuds together around your neck when you’re not using them
Listening to music during doing exercise is one of life’s greatest pleasures. A good pair of Bluetooth headphones for sports don’t just make exercise bearable and less boring, they can significantly improve your performance. TaoTronics headphones for sports are sweat resistant, comfortable, and have a secure fit. It is ideal headphone to sport lovers!
1. Which type of headphones will be better for sports?
Although the wireless earbuds may have the battery lifespan problem, technology advancements will definitely prove it as the better workout choice in the long run. Because it is cable-free and will never get in the way of your workout, it is the safest one.
2. Is it good to listen to music when doing sport?
Doing sports and listening to music is one of life’s greatest pleasures. A good pair of Bluetooth headphones for doing sport not just make workout bearable and less boring, they can significantly improve your performance. Research has shown that you perform better when the beat of the music matches their tempo.
3. What is the IPX?
IP stands for Ingress Protection, indicates the level of protection offered against contaminants like water, dust, and dirt. The letters IP are usually followed by two numerical values, for example, IP65. The first value indicates protection against solid particles while the second indicates protection against liquids. If the first digit is replaced by the letter X, it means there is no protection against solid particles, only for liquids.
4. What does the IPX rank mean?
The minimum water resistance rating of any headphones that will be exposed to moisture should be IPX5. IP ratings for water resistance go up to IPX9K.
- IPX5: protection against water projected by a nozzle
- IPX6: protection against strong jets of water
- IPX7: protection against water immersion (up to 1m) for 30 minutes
- IPX8: protection against water immersion (up to 3m) for a period specified by the manufacturer
- IPX9K: protection against powerful water jets and hot water