- Wide compatibility: Bluetooth 4.2 Receiver
- Double link: Connect two Bluetooth devices at once
- Change the volume, play/pause music, or skip tracks with ease
- 10 hours of talk and play time, or up to 200 hours on standby
- Talk with clarity: Hands-free calling
- Easily connect most smartphones and Audio devices via RCA and 3. 5mm inputs
- With up to 55 hours of battery & 850mAh rechargeable battery
- Stable Bluetooth 4. 2 technology Connectivity
- Control your music right from the receiver – play/ pause music
- Double the fun: pair two Bluetooth enabled devices
- Convenient to use: auto on and auto Re-connect to the last paired device when connected to power
- Superb call quality: CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology reduces outside noises, better microphone position enables clearer and louder microphone sound
- Large battery capacity: provides up to 15 hours playtime, streaming aptX high quality sound
- Double link: connect two devices together; feel free to either have the music on or accept a phone call
- Hi-fi sound: Bluetooth 4.2 car kit with aptX and aptX Low Latency (aptX-ll) technology ensure high Fidelity transmission, ideal for turning wired stereos and headphones into a Bluetooth-equipped system
- What's more: at TaoTronics, not only We offer high quality products, we back them up with a 12-month warranty and another 18-month which could be extended.
Whether it's because your new smartphone has no headphone jack, or you aren't ready to give up your old stereo in favor of a great Bluetooth speaker, a Bluetooth audio receiver allows you to wirelessly stream audio from your Bluetooth enabled devices to your existing wired home or car with little loss in sound quality. If you are looking for the best Bluetooth audio receivers for wireless music streaming, be sure to check out our top picks below!
1. What is a Bluetooth receiver?
It acts as a bridge between your phone and audio system, playing music wirelessly on your A/V receiver is no longer impossible only if you have a Bluetooth receiver, Home stereo system together with Bluetooth music receiver can give CD-quality sound from your phone or other Bluetooth device through your speakers.
2. Can I turn my speakers into Bluetooth?
You can easily turn your favorite speaker into a Bluetooth speaker with an inexpensive Bluetooth receiver. Simply plug the Bluetooth receiver into your favorite set of stereo speakers via the standard 3.5mm jack (you might need an inexpensive adapter), then turn on both the Bluetooth receiver and your mobile device.
3. Can Bluetooth be added to a vehicle?
By and large, the easiest and most common way to add Bluetooth to a vehicle's radio is by using a Bluetooth receiver. With a Bluetooth receiver, you pair your phone to the receiver and stream audio to it. The receiver then plugs into the 3.5mm input jack (auxiliary in) typically found near the center controls or inside the center console.
4. How does car Bluetooth receiver work?
A Bluetooth receiver is a compact device that plugs directly into your car's aux input. Once paired with a phone, it plays music or phone calls through the speakers. It's similar to the aforementioned FM transmitter but it doesn't need a clear FM frequency to work, meaning the sound quality is often far better.