- LOW DELAY: Low Latency for High-fidelity Stereo Sound, lag-free content streaming in transmitter mode. Low Latency supported Bluetooth headphones/speakers are required.
- MAKE IT TWO: Upgraded 2-in-1 Bluetooth V5.0 transmitter can be paired with two Bluetooth receivers (like headphones + speakers) simultaneously. Note: Low Latency does NOT support Dual Link mode.
- ALWAYS ON: TaoTronics Bluetooth 2-in-1 Adapter continuously streams even while charging. Built-in battery for up to 10 hours use - enjoy your favorite wireless content all the time.
- BLUETOOTH EVERYWHERE: In Transmitter mode, turn a non-Bluetooth TV, PC, CD player, iPod, MP3 / MP4 into Bluetooth transmitter. Receiver mode: Ideal for home or vehicle music streaming sound system.
- PURE SOUND: high definition codec for a richer and deeper sound experience. Listen to CD-like audio quality at no compromise.
- Wide compatibility: Bluetooth 4.2 Receiver
- Double link: Connect two Bluetooth devices at once
- Change the volume, play/pause music, or skip tracks with ease
- 10 hours of talk and play time, or up to 200 hours on standby
- Talk with clarity: Hands-free calling
- Convenient to use: auto on and auto Re-connect to the last paired device when connected to power
- Superb call quality: CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology reduces outside noises, better microphone position enables clearer and louder microphone sound
- Large battery capacity: provides up to 15 hours playtime, streaming aptX high quality sound
- Double link: connect two devices together; feel free to either have the music on or accept a phone call
- Hi-fi sound: Bluetooth 4.2 car kit with aptX and aptX Low Latency (aptX-ll) technology ensure high Fidelity transmission, ideal for turning wired stereos and headphones into a Bluetooth-equipped system
- What's more: at TaoTronics, not only We offer high quality products, we back them up with a 12-month warranty and another 18-month which could be extended.
- Safe phone calls while driving make hands-free phone calls that are clearer and better with cvo 6 0 noise cancellation and enjoy music with less static thanks to advanced technology This car kit is only used in cars with an aux input )
- Universal car with aux port compatibility with the dual mounting option you can fixate the receiver via the magnetic base that is mountable with 3M adhesive tape or the integrated air vent clip
- Double connectivity for twice the freedom connect up to two Bluetooth compatible devices with the receiver and enjoy music or answer phone calls from either devices
- Straightforward controls we doubled up your safety while driving with the extremely user-friendly controls that are backlit and clearly separated from each other
- Complete car Kit The free dual USB car charger (5V 2 1a) can take care of up to two power hungry devices and charge them simultaneously while you are driving
Whether it's because your new smartphone has no headphone jack, or you aren't ready to give up your old stereo in favor of a great Bluetooth speaker, a Bluetooth audio receiver allows you to wirelessly stream audio from your Bluetooth enabled devices to your existing wired home or car with little loss in sound quality. If you are looking for the best Bluetooth audio receivers for wireless music streaming, be sure to check out our top picks below!
1. What is a Bluetooth receiver?
It acts as a bridge between your phone and audio system, playing music wirelessly on your A/V receiver is no longer impossible only if you have a Bluetooth receiver, Home stereo system together with Bluetooth music receiver can give CD-quality sound from your phone or other Bluetooth device through your speakers.
2. Can I turn my speakers into Bluetooth?
You can easily turn your favorite speaker into a Bluetooth speaker with an inexpensive Bluetooth receiver. Simply plug the Bluetooth receiver into your favorite set of stereo speakers via the standard 3.5mm jack (you might need an inexpensive adapter), then turn on both the Bluetooth receiver and your mobile device.
3. Can Bluetooth be added to a vehicle?
By and large, the easiest and most common way to add Bluetooth to a vehicle's radio is by using a Bluetooth receiver. With a Bluetooth receiver, you pair your phone to the receiver and stream audio to it. The receiver then plugs into the 3.5mm input jack (auxiliary in) typically found near the center controls or inside the center console.
4. How does car Bluetooth receiver work?
A Bluetooth receiver is a compact device that plugs directly into your car's aux input. Once paired with a phone, it plays music or phone calls through the speakers. It's similar to the aforementioned FM transmitter but it doesn't need a clear FM frequency to work, meaning the sound quality is often far better.
For more guides and troubleshooting of TaoTronics Bluetooth Wireless Transmitter & Adapter, Please refer to this step by step guide: How to Use TaoTronics Bluetooth Wireless Transmitter & Adapter