- LOW DELAY: Low Latency for High-fidelity Stereo Sound, lag-free content streaming in transmitter mode. Low Latency supported Bluetooth headphones/speakers are required.
- MAKE IT TWO: Upgraded 2-in-1 Bluetooth 5.0 transmitter can be paired with two Bluetooth receivers (like headphones + speakers) simultaneously. Note: Low Latency does NOT support Dual Link mode.
- ALWAYS ON: TaoTronics Bluetooth 2-in-1 Adapter continuously streams even while charging. Built-in battery for up to 10 hours use - enjoy your favorite wireless content all the time.
- BLUETOOTH EVERYWHERE: In Transmitter mode, turn a non-Bluetooth TV, PC, CD player, iPod, MP3 / MP4 into a Bluetooth transmitter. Receiver mode: Ideal for home or vehicle music streaming sound system.
- PURE SOUND: high definition codec for a richer and deeper sound experience. Listen to CD-like audio quality at no compromise.
- Bluetooth transmitter and receiver Transmitter function transforms 3.5mm audio-out media devices into a Bluetooth device capable of streaming Bluetooth Audio receiver lets non-Bluetooth devices like car or home Stereos receive high-quality Audio
- Instant sound enjoy a latency lower than 95% of other devices with Low Latency technology end-to-end lag time is now 40 milliseconds so high-definition video is transmitted without problems in transmitter mode
- A 2 for 1 connection two Bluetooth headphones or speakers can pair at once so children can watch in silence and give parents a needed break; Note: Low Latency does not support dual pair mode
- Full control during receiver mode you have full control of the music including play/ pausing track selection and volume control with buttons on the adapter controls. The adapter can connect to a traditional device like wired headphones or speakers so they can receive Bluetooth music direct from phones and tablets
- Always ready with 20 hours of continuous audio battery protection charging during operation and pairing memory functionality, You’re always ready for fun
- Note in TX mode the unit should be plugged into the “L and R Audio out” jack or “aux out” jack or the headphone jack on the audio source device
- Bluetooth 5. 0 wireless transmitter-receiver
- Supports dual device connection
- Eliminate audio-visual lag with aptX Low Latency codec
- Stream Audio wirelessly up to a range of 50m/164ft line-of-sight in open air
- The Audio adapter can also be used as a converter to build a cable Connection
- One portable adapter to use as either transmitter or receiver
- Support for both 3. 5mm (aux and RCA) and optical (to slink) digital
- APTX Low Latency technology Eliminate Bluetooth Audio delay
- Constant streaming and automatic re-pairing
- Cable-free roaming to pair with two headphones/speakers at once
- Add Bluetooth functionality to TVs, PCs, and all audio devices that lack it out of the box. (This transmitter can NOT pair with any phones or tablets.)
- Intuitive installation enables your audio devices to communicate with your Bluetooth headphones and speakers, soundbar, or Amazon Echo up to 33 ft / 10 m
- Benefit from Bluetooth audio when exercising, watching late night TV shows, or simply when you want to keep the entertainment for yourself only
- Relies on A2DP Bluetooth profiles for a smooth operation and perfectly synced high-fidelity audio reproduction
- Wide compatibility: Bluetooth 4.2 Receiver
- Double link: Connect two Bluetooth devices at once
- Change the volume, play/pause music, or skip tracks with ease
- 10 hours of talk and playtime, or up to 200 hours on standby
- Talk with clarity: Hands-free calling
- Convenient to use: auto on and auto Re-connect to the last paired device when connected to power
- Superb call quality: CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology reduces outside noises, better microphone position enables clearer and louder microphone sound
- Large battery capacity: provides up to 15 hours playtime, streaming aptX high-quality sound
- Double link: connect two devices together; feel free to either have the music on or accept a phone call
- Hi-fi sound: Bluetooth 4.2 car kit with aptX and aptX Low Latency (aptX-ll) technology ensure high Fidelity transmission, ideal for turning wired stereos and headphones into a Bluetooth-equipped system
- What's more: at TaoTronics, not only We offer high-quality products, we back them up with a 12-month warranty and another 18-month which could be extended
- Wider Compatibility: This Bluetooth car kit is ideal for turning wired stereos and headphones into a Bluetooth-equipped system to receive signals from most audio output devices like smartphones, tablets, and even TVs / computers / MP3 players.
- Super Long Working Time: Buckle up for 15 hours and get fully charged within 1. 5 hours.
- Enhanced Calling Experience: use the included 3M adhesive to fix the Bluetooth receiver to an ideal position that captures sounds better.
- Better Connectivity: this Bluetooth car adapter supports A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, and HFP, available up to 33 feet / 10 meters.
Don't give up your old-school audiophiles. If you want to add Bluetooth to vintage TV or stereo, then you just have to connect a Bluetooth transmitter to their audio output. Boom, you can now pair your audio source with any Bluetooth speaker. It's so great for cleaning up all the wires behind your TV or stereo. Convert your headphones, car or home stereo into a Bluetooth system with TaoTronics USB Bluetooth adapter!
1. What is a wireless transmitter?
A wireless system consists of two main components: a transmitter, and a receiver. The transmitter handles the conversion of the audio signal into a radio signal and broadcasts it as a radio wave via an antenna.
2. What is a Bluetooth transmitter used for?
The transmitter or Bluetooth transmitter is an electronic device which is with the aid of an antenna, produces radio waves. The transmitter itself generates a radio frequency alternating current, which is applied to the antenna.
3. What is the difference between Bluetooth receiver and transmitter?
Bluetooth adapters can connect to the Internet wirelessly whereas Bluetooth audio transmitters are currently not available. Bluetooth adapters can print wirelessly while Bluetooth audio transmitters are currently not available.
4. Can you make a non-Bluetooth TV Bluetooth?
Yes, you can. It's actually pretty easy to turn your non-Bluetooth TV – or any non-Bluetooth device, actually, as long as it has a 3.5mm audio jack or RCA jacks – into Bluetooth-capable devices. You just need the transmitter and you can easily enjoy wireless sound at a great quality.
5. How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to non-Bluetooth TV?
If your TV doesn’t support Bluetooth, you can use a Bluetooth audio Adapter.
- Step 1: Get a Bluetooth audio adapter
- Step 2: Plug it into your TV audio output that allows for the transmission of audio through Bluetooth to your headphone
- Step 3: Put on your Bluetooth headphone on pairing mode
- Step 4: Activate pairing and click on it to make it your primary audio output.
For more guides and troubleshooting of TaoTronics Bluetooth Wireless Transmitter & Adapter, Please refer to this step by step guide: How to Use TaoTronics Bluetooth Wireless Transmitter & Adapter
Whether it's because your new smartphone has no headphone jack, or you aren't ready to give up your old stereo in favor of a great Bluetooth speaker, a Bluetooth audio receiver allows you to wirelessly stream audio from your Bluetooth enabled devices to your existing wired home or car with little loss in sound quality. If you are looking for the best Bluetooth audio receivers for wireless music streaming, be sure to check out our top picks below!
1. What is a Bluetooth receiver?
It acts as a bridge between your phone and audio system, playing music wirelessly on your A/V receiver is no longer impossible only if you have a Bluetooth receiver, Home stereo system together with Bluetooth music receiver can give CD-quality sound from your phone or other Bluetooth device through your speakers.
2. Can I turn my speakers into Bluetooth?
You can easily turn your favorite speaker into a Bluetooth speaker with an inexpensive Bluetooth receiver. Simply plug the Bluetooth receiver into your favorite set of stereo speakers via the standard 3.5mm jack (you might need an inexpensive adapter), then turn on both the Bluetooth receiver and your mobile device.
3. Can Bluetooth be added to a vehicle?
By and large, the easiest and most common way to add Bluetooth to a vehicle's radio is by using a Bluetooth receiver. With a Bluetooth receiver, you pair your phone to the receiver and stream audio to it. The receiver then plugs into the 3.5mm input jack (auxiliary in) typically found near the center controls or inside the center console.
4. How does car Bluetooth receiver work?
A Bluetooth receiver is a compact device that plugs directly into your car's aux input. Once paired with a phone, it plays music or phone calls through the speakers. It's similar to the aforementioned FM transmitter but it doesn't need a clear FM frequency to work, meaning the sound quality is often far better.
TaoTronics' BEST Bluetooth Transmitters REVEALED! When you want to stream anything and everything to your wireless headphones or TV, how do you do it? Bluetooth enables you to enjoy listening to your TV and music from any other audio device without the need for cables or loudspeakers. Upgrade your technology with TaoTronics Bluetooth transmitter!
1. How does a wireless Bluetooth transmitter work?
Bluetooth transmitters work by decoding information (your songs) into a transferable format before transmitting that information via radio waves to the receiver. The transmitter produces the audio frequency, this is then picked up by the receiver. Together, the transmitter and the receiver create a pathway on which data can be transferred. These days, they are important components on a huge variety of everyday devices, including mobile phones, laptops and TVs.
2. What is the range of Bluetooth 5.0 transmitter?
The transmitter uses the 5.0 Bluetooth technology and supports AVRCP and A2DP profiles. Its operational range is 50 to 70 feet indoors and 150 feet in the open. The transmitter works well on radio, TV, DVD, and many other home audio devices to stream the best quality music using its transmission abilities.
3. Is it possible to install Bluetooth in a PC?
Like everything else in your computer, Bluetooth requires both hardware and software. A Bluetooth adapter supplies Bluetooth hardware. If your PC didn't come with the Bluetooth hardware installed, you can easily add it by purchasing a Bluetooth transmitter.
4. How do I reset my TaoTronics Bluetooth transmitter?
Start by turn off the TT-BA07 Bluetooth dongle and wait for 5 minutes. You can switch to either TX (transmitter) or RX (receiver) mode by flipping the mode switch. Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds (LED flashes blue slowly) and tap twice to enter pairing mode (LED flashes red and blue alternately).