- Bluetooth 5. 0 wireless transmitter receiver
- Supports dual device connection
- Eliminate audio-visual lag with aptX Low Latency codec support
- Stream Audio wirelessly up to a range of 50m/164ft line-of-sight in open air
- The Audio adapter can also be used as a converter to build a cable Connection
- Add Bluetooth functionality to TVs, PCs, and all audio devices that lack it out of the box. (This transmitter can NOT pair with any phones or tablets.)
- Intuitive installation enables your audio devices to communicate with your Bluetooth headphones and speakers, soundbar, or Amazon Echo up to 33 ft / 10 m
- Benefit from Bluetooth audio when exercising, watching late night TV shows, or simply when you want to keep the entertainment for yourself only
- Relies on A2DP Bluetooth profiles for a smooth operation and perfectly synced high-fidelity audio reproduction
- Wide compatibility: Bluetooth 4.2 Receiver
- Double link: Connect two Bluetooth devices at once
- Change the volume, play/pause music, or skip tracks with ease
- 10 hours of talk and play time, or up to 200 hours on standby
- Talk with clarity: Hands-free calling
- Transmitter function transforms 3. 5mm audio-out media devices
- Enjoy a latency lower than 95% of others with aptX Low Latency technology
- 2 for 1-Bluetooth headphones or speakers can pair at once
- During receiver mode you have full control of the music
- With 20 hours of continuous audio & battery protection
- One portable adapter to use as either transmitter or receiver
- Support for both 3. 5mm (aux and RCA) and optical (to slink) digital
- apt Low Latency technology Eliminate Bluetooth Audio delay
- Constant streaming and automatic re-pairing
- Cable-free roaming to pair with two headphones/ speakers at once
- Easily connect most smartphones and Audio devices via RCA and 3. 5mm inputs
- With up to 55 hours of battery & 850mAh rechargeable battery
- Stable Bluetooth 4. 2 technology Connectivity
- Control your music right from the receiver – play/ pause music
- Double the fun: pair two Bluetooth enabled devices
- Convenient to use: auto on and auto Re-connect to the last paired device when connected to power
- Superb call quality: CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology reduces outside noises, better microphone position enables clearer and louder microphone sound
- Large battery capacity: provides up to 15 hours playtime, streaming aptX high quality sound
- Double link: connect two devices together; feel free to either have the music on or accept a phone call
- Hi-fi sound: Bluetooth 4.2 car kit with aptX and aptX Low Latency (aptX-ll) technology ensure high Fidelity transmission, ideal for turning wired stereos and headphones into a Bluetooth-equipped system
- What's more: at TaoTronics, not only We offer high quality products, we back them up with a 12-month warranty and another 18-month which could be extended.
Don't give up your old-school audiophiles. If you want to add Bluetooth to vintage TV or stereo, then you just have to connect a Bluetooth transmitter to their audio output. Boom, you can now pair your audio source with any Bluetooth speaker. It's so great for cleaning up all the wires behind your TV or stereo. Convert your headphones, car or home stereo into a Bluetooth system with TaoTronics USB Bluetooth adapter!
1. What is a wireless transmitter?
A wireless system consists of two main components: a transmitter, and a receiver. The transmitter handles the conversion of the audio signal into a radio signal and broadcasts it as a radio wave via an antenna.
2. What is a Bluetooth transmitter used for?
The transmitter or Bluetooth transmitter is an electronic device which is with the aid of an antenna, produces radio waves. The transmitter itself generates a radio frequency alternating current, which is applied to the antenna.
3. What is the difference between Bluetooth receiver and transmitter?
Bluetooth adapters can connect to the Internet wirelessly whereas Bluetooth audio transmitters are currently not available. Bluetooth adapters can print wirelessly while Bluetooth audio transmitters are currently not available.
4. Can you make a non-Bluetooth TV Bluetooth?
Yes, you can. It's actually pretty easy to turn your non-Bluetooth TV – or any non-Bluetooth device, actually, as long as it has a 3.5mm audio jack or RCA jacks – into Bluetooth-capable devices. You just need the transmitter and you can easily enjoy wireless sound at a great quality.
5. How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to non-Bluetooth TV?
If your TV doesn’t support Bluetooth, you can use a Bluetooth audio Adapter.
- Step 1: Get a Bluetooth audio adapter
- Step 2: Plug it into your TV audio output that allows for the transmission of audio through Bluetooth to your headphone
- Step 3: Put on your Bluetooth headphone on pairing mode
- Step 4: Activate pairing and click on it to make it your primary audio output.