Tips for Brewing:
1) Before first use, boil water for several times to remove odor (No need to add coffee or filter paper).
2) Basically, 1 spoon of ground coffee makes 1 cup of great coffee. You can adjust the concentration by controlling the coffee amount
or brewing with 1-4 function.
2) Always clean the filter basket and funnel before and after brewing. Remaining coffee or other impurities will affect the taste of brewed
3) Keep the ground coffee fresh. Only grind coffee bean before brewing or use newly produced coffee powder. The oxidation degree of
4) DO NOT store ground coffee in the funnel. Store in a vacuum and thermostatic space and avoid direct sunlight, which can extend the
shelf-life of ground coffee.