- Soft & Quiet Airflow: Taotronics 5 blades fan produces soft airflow and reduces working noise to 40dB, ensuring no annoying sounds when using in a small space like a bedroom, home, gym, pilates studio, study room or kitchen.
- Customizable Comfort: Choose from 3 wind modes (Normal, Breeze, and Sleep) and 5 speeds on Normal mode, 3 speeds on both Breeze and Sleep modes. Enjoy more features offered by this wall mounted fan.
- Multifunctional Remote Control: With the help of the remote control fan, you can easily access all functions including power on/off, wind, mode, fan speed, oscillation, timer and indicator lights on/off within 20 feet.
- Wide Air Coverage: The 90-degree angle oscillating fan emits a widespread, steady airflow from side to side to provide a cooling breeze to everyone in the room, 60-degree angle tilt allows you to adjust the airflow coverage according to the room height.
- 8-Hour Timer: Set the wall fan's timer from 1, 2, 4 and 8 hours to turn the fan on before you get home or turn the fan off when you go to bed to save energy; in Sleep mode, the speed will lower by one after half an hour, again after another half an hour, then maintain the speed for the rest of its run time.
- Personalize the cooling effects with the 3 fan speeds (Low, Medium, High) and 3 cooling modes (Normal, Natural, Sleep)
- Distributes ample air circulation to bring faster relief from the heat courtesy of the 65° wide angle oscillation and 20ft/s velocity
- Track the ambient temperature, speed, mode, timer and oscillation from the large clear LED display; control all settings from the remote as you relax on the couch or bed
- 36” compact fan fits into any room corner without taking up too much space, a welcome addition to your bedroom, study, office, etc.
- ETL-certified tower fan with narrow fence creates a powerful stream of airflow without fast-spinning blades, perfect for families with curious children and pets
Tower fans offer a superior amount of air flow in an incredibly compact unit. Different with Air conditioner, tower fan is a type of light-weight and portable cooling appliance which doesn’t cool air but create air flow. It can create air movement in a bedroom, living room, basement, or any area of the house. Andvery energy-efficient. Purchase TaoTronics Tower Fan and reduce your utility bills!
How Does Tower Fan Work?
A tower fan is built to pull air and push it out in a wider span. The tower fan's impeller blades in the cylinder housing move the air through the column and out of the vents.
Does a Tower Fan Give Cool Air?
Actually, the tower fans don’t really generate cold air. They simply take the air and circulate it into an ambient space. When you’re living in a warm area and you sweat a lot, the air circulation will cause the sweat to evaporate, thus allowing you to feel cooler. Therefore, the air is only circulated and not generated into cold air. Only an air cooler offers cool air.
What are the Benefits of Using Tower Fan?
- A vertical tower fan fits discreetly into small and narrow areas without taking up too much space.
- These fans are easy to assemble, general, they have a minimum of three speed settings and supply a large amount of airflow from a compact unit.
- Tower fans oscillate on a stationary and small base. These quiet fans cool the air in the room at a 90-degree angle and feature sleep and natural air modes.
- In comparison to a pedestal or window fan, a long and lean tower fan is less likely to fall down or tip over easily.
- Small grates on the front of the fan produce a smooth airflow delivery and make this type of fan safe for use around pets and small children.
Should I be concerned about safety when operating my tower fan?
Tower fans were designed with safety in mind. If you have children or pets that will inevitably be around the fan when it's in use, you can be confident in the safety measures that have been taken into consideration. Unlike other fan models, tower fan blades operate in a vertical manner. The air is blown vertically through the unit, exiting through the small opening on the front of the fan. This design, unique to, offers a new level of safety.