- Doubles as aromatherapy diffuser: add essential oils for easier to breathe, delicately scented air for your room
- Top fill and wide opening: easy to refill and clean to prevent mold buildup and keeps air fresh
- 1.32 gal/5 L tank: fits for rooms from 107 to 322 ft2/10 to 30 M2 and lasts up to 40 hours at min level with one full fill
- Night moodlight: switches the Blue light on/off with a 3 second Press of the mist button
- Waterless shut-off: turns off automatically when water runs out.【Note】pull off the tape covering the oil container to let air in
- 6L Large Capacity: Holding up to 6L/1.59Gal of water, cool mist humidifier produces 60hrs of continuous mist to humidify the air in a room up to 40m²/430ft²
- Noiseless Operation: Patented noise reduction technology moisturizes air at just 26dB without water droplet sounds for undisturbed relaxation, learning, working and sleeping
- Automatic Humidity Monitoring: Built-in humidistat accurately detects the humidity in your room and auto adjusts to your preset humidity level for optimal indoor humidity
- Clear LED Display: Know the real-time humidity level and settings at a glance; LED display will turn off on sleep mode for a peaceful night’s sleep
- Easy Clean & Refill: 3.6”/9cm wide opening water tank for effortless refilling without any spillage, and provides easy access to clean the empty tank thoroughly with a wet cloth
- WARM & COOL MIST HUMIDIFIER: The Air humidifier provides both cool mist and warm mist (550ml/hr output, 1.2m mist height) to keep your sinuses and skin hydrated, perfect humidifier for bedroom, baby kids room, nursery and nightstand.
- AUTOMATIC HUMIDITY MONITORING: The ultrasonic humidifier will automatically work to maintain comfortable indoor humidity (55%-65%) based on the environmental humidity. The cool mist humidifier will turn off or on automatically when the desired humidity is reached or dropped.
- EASY TO CLEAN & ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER: Top-Fill Humidifier with a wide opening makes it a breeze to refill or thoroughly clean the empty tank with a wet cloth; drip essential oils into the tray to infuse the air with your favorite fragrances.
- PERFECT HUMIDIFIER FOR LARGE ROOM: Extra-large 6L/1.58Gal water tank produces up to 60hrs of continuous cool mist to moisturize dry air in a 753ft² / 70m² room, frees you from refilling water frequently.
- HUMIDIFIER WITH REMOTE CONTROL: Handy remote gives you control over all settings – 3 mist levels, 3 mist temperatures, humidity levels, timer, sleep mode, auto mode – modify as you relax on the couch or bed.
- Top-Fill Design: Makes cleaning and refilling a breeze, add cool water directly to the water tank; use a wet cloth to effortlessly wipe every corner of the humidifier
- Efficient Humidification: Ultrasonic humidifier holds up to 3L/0.79Gal of water to provide 30hrs of continuous cool mist to moisturize dry air in a 108-323 ft² /10–30m² room from one fill
- Noiseless Operation: Patented noise reduction technology fills your room with clean and fresh mist at just 28dB, without the sound of dripping water, for peace and quiet
- Aromatherapy Function: Add your favorite essential oil into the essential oil tray to infuse the air with fragrance and summon a soothing environment for you and your family
- Easily Control: Freely adjust the mist output (100-220mL/h) with the control knob, maintain ideal indoor humidity levels for added comfort in your bedroom, living room or office
If you are bothered by problems associated with dry air, using the humidifier to control the levels of humidity to solve it by adding moisture to the air for a healthier environment. Control the levels of humidity with a humidistat. An excellent humidifier can make your home's air much more comfortable to breathe, particularly when the air becomes too dry. A model that prevents mineral dust from dispersing is preferable for your health.
1. How does a humidifier work?
Humidifiers are devices that emit water vapor or steam to increase moisture levels in the air (humidity). Ultrasonic humidifiers produce a cool mist with ultrasonic vibration. Evaporators use a fan to blow air through a wet wick, filter or belt.
2. How to figure out whether you need a Humidifier?
There are 3 situations can tell you that you need a Humidifier.
- 1.You live in a dry or arid climate.
- 2.You want to increase the moisture levels in your home’s air.
- 3.You have frequent nosebleeds or sinuses issues, or your respiratory system is aggravated by dry air.
3. What water should I put in my humidifier?
Use distilled or demineralized water: Distilled or demineralized water has less mineral content than regular tap water. These water types make your humidifier less likely to expel white mineral dust into your indoor air and less likely for that dust to invade your lungs.
4. How do I clean my humidifier?
- Step 1: Unplug, empty the humidifier and disassemble it completely.
- Step 2: Pour 1-2 cups of undiluted white vinegar into the tank, swish it around to wet the tank inside and stand for 15-20 mins.
- Step 3: Empty the tank and use a small brush to scrub crevices to remove any stuck-on mineral deposits.
- Step 4: Rinse all the parts thoroughly and air dry.
For more guides and troubleshooting of TaoTronics Humidifier, Please refer to this step by step guide: How to Use TaoTronics Humidifier