- Quiet Operation for Bedroom Use: Ultrasonic humidifiers are incredibly silent, produces less than 38 dB of noise; perfect for your baby and a disturbance-free sleep at night
- 4L Tank Capacity, Works for All Night: Over a gallon of water lasts for 12-30 hour working time on a full tank; designed to humidify the air in rooms up to 10-30 m² / 107-322 ft², bedroom, nursery, office and so on
- Informative LED display: Built-in Humidistat tells you the current RH; Easily choose between three mist levels; Set your desired humidity level, 40-60% is recommended
- Nightlight & Sleep Mode: Choose to turn on the nightlight, or enter sleep mode to shut off LED screen for a discreet sleep at night
- Safe to Use: Automatically shuts off when water runs out; Microporous cartridge filters the water from micro-organisms and bad odor, we recommend you change filters every 4-6 months
- Please do NOT use with essential oils, which will damage the machine and cause leakage problem.
- Doubles as aromatherapy diffuser: add essential oils for easier to breathe, delicately scented air for your room
- Top fill and wide opening: easy to refill and clean to prevent mold buildup and keeps air fresh
- 1.32 gal/5 L tank: fits for rooms from 107 to 322 ft2/10 to 30 M2 and lasts up to 40 hours at min level with one full fill
- Night moodlight: switches the Blue light on/off with a 3 second Press of the mist button
- Waterless shut-off: turns off automatically when water runs out.【Note】pull off the tape covering the oil container to let air in
If you are bothered by problems associated with dry air, using the humidifier to control the levels of humidity to solve it by adding moisture to the air for a healthier environment. Control the levels of humidity with a humidistat. An excellent humidifier can make your home's air much more comfortable to breathe, particularly when the air becomes too dry. A model that prevents mineral dust from dispersing is preferable for your health.
1. How does a humidifier work?
Humidifiers are devices that emit water vapor or steam to increase moisture levels in the air (humidity). Ultrasonic humidifiers produce a cool mist with ultrasonic vibration. Evaporators use a fan to blow air through a wet wick, filter or belt.
2. How to figure out whether you need a Humidifier?
There are 3 situations can tell you that you need a Humidifier.
- 1.You live in a dry or arid climate.
- 2.You want to increase the moisture levels in your home’s air.
- 3.You have frequent nosebleeds or sinuses issues, or your respiratory system is aggravated by dry air.
3. What water should I put in my humidifier?
Use distilled or demineralized water: Distilled or demineralized water has less mineral content than regular tap water. These water types make your humidifier less likely to expel white mineral dust into your indoor air and less likely for that dust to invade your lungs.
4. How do I clean my humidifier?
- Step 1: Unplug, empty the humidifier and disassemble it completely.
- Step 2: Pour 1-2 cups of undiluted white vinegar into the tank, swish it around to wet the tank inside and stand for 15-20 mins.
- Step 3: Empty the tank and use a small brush to scrub crevices to remove any stuck-on mineral deposits.
- Step 4: Rinse all the parts thoroughly and air dry.
For more guides and troubleshooting of TaoTronics Humidifier, Please refer to this step by step guide: How to Use TaoTronics Humidifier