- Transmitter function transforms 3. 5mm audio-out media devices
- Enjoy a latency lower than 95% of others with aptX Low Latency technology
- 2 for 1-Bluetooth headphones or speakers can pair at once
- During receiver mode you have full control of the music
- With 20 hours of continuous audio & battery protection
- Bluetooth 5. 0 wireless transmitter receiver
- Supports dual device connection
- Eliminate audio-visual lag with aptX Low Latency codec support
- Stream Audio wirelessly up to a range of 50m/164ft line-of-sight in open air
- The Audio adapter can also be used as a converter to build a cable Connection
- Add Bluetooth functionality to TVs, PCs, and all audio devices that lack it out of the box. (This transmitter can NOT pair with any phones or tablets.)
- Intuitive installation enables your audio devices to communicate with your Bluetooth headphones and speakers, soundbar, or Amazon Echo up to 33 ft / 10 m
- Benefit from Bluetooth audio when exercising, watching late night TV shows, or simply when you want to keep the entertainment for yourself only
- Relies on A2DP Bluetooth profiles for a smooth operation and perfectly synced high-fidelity audio reproduction
- One portable adapter to use as either transmitter or receiver
- Support for both 3. 5mm (aux and RCA) and optical (to slink) digital
- apt Low Latency technology Eliminate Bluetooth Audio delay
- Constant streaming and automatic re-pairing
- Cable-free roaming to pair with two headphones/ speakers at once
TaoTronics' BEST Bluetooth Transmitters REVEALED! When you want to stream anything and everything to your wireless headphones or TV, how do you do it? Bluetooth enables you to enjoy listening to your TV and music from any other audio device without the need for cables or loudspeakers. Upgrade your technology with TaoTronics Bluetooth transmitter!
1. How does a wireless Bluetooth transmitter work?
Bluetooth transmitters work by decoding information (your songs) into a transferable format before transmitting that information via radio waves to the receiver. The transmitter produces the audio frequency, this is then picked up by the receiver. Together, the transmitter and the receiver create a pathway on which data can be transferred. These days, they are important components on a huge variety of everyday devices, including mobile phones, laptops and TVs.
2. What is the range of Bluetooth 5.0 transmitter?
The transmitter uses the 5.0 Bluetooth technology and supports AVRCP and A2DP profiles. Its operational range is 50 to 70 feet indoors and 150 feet in the open. The transmitter works well on radio, TV, DVD, and many other home audio devices to stream the best quality music using its transmission abilities.
3. Is it possible to install Bluetooth in a PC?
Like everything else in your computer, Bluetooth requires both hardware and software. A Bluetooth adapter supplies Bluetooth hardware. If your PC didn't come with the Bluetooth hardware installed, you can easily add it by purchasing a Bluetooth transmitter.
4. How do I reset my TaoTronics Bluetooth transmitter?
Start by turn off the TT-BA07 Bluetooth dongle and wait for 5 minutes. You can switch to either TX (transmitter) or RX (receiver) mode by flipping the mode switch. Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds (LED flashes blue slowly) and tap twice to enter pairing mode (LED flashes red and blue alternately).
For more guides and troubleshooting of TaoTronics Bluetooth Wireless Transmitter & Adapter, Please refer to this step by step guide: How to Use TaoTronics Bluetooth Wireless Transmitter & Adapter