Micro USB 2.0 Male to HDMI Female Adapter for Samsung HTC
MHL(Mobile High-Definition Link) specification version 1.0 is an HD video and digital audio interface for connecting mobile phones and portable devices to HDTVs and other home entertainment products. It utilizes established connectors and features a single cable with a 5-pin interface, supports 1080p HD video and digital audio, and simultaneously provides power to the mobile device. It also enables the TV remote to control the mobile phone and access its contents. Now you can share your photos, musics and movies with your family and friends on the large HDTVs.
* Uses a single, thin adapter to connect the mobile device to the HDTV.
* Extra Micro USB Female port connected to Computer or Power Adapter for charging.
* Built-in MHL Receiver converts a single differential pair to HDMI four differential pairs.
* Supports all bandwidth between 25-75MHz.
* Mobile HDMI 1.4A transmitter, 1080p video and 3D supported.
* Automatically switches the phone into USB data / charging or MHL audio / video modes.
* HTC flyer
* HTC G14 sensation
* HTC EVO 3D
* Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100
Input Connector: Micro USB Male x1
Output Connector: HDMI Female x1
Other port: Micro USB Female x1 for charging
Size(L-W-H): 157X28X10 mm
Weight (Net): 30g
Operating Temperature: 0 ℃ to +70℃
Operating Humidity: 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
Storage Temperature: -10℃ to +80℃
Storage Humidity: 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
External Power Supply: No
Your device comes with an MHL adapter included in the box which allows you to view videos and other media that you have on your phone, on a compatible HD TV.
1*Micro USB to HDMI Adapter